Gentlemen's Society Mentors teach over twenty life courses that must not only be completed, but the skill must be mastered and demonstrated in the lives of the potential Gentlemen's Society men.
In Gentlemen's Society, there are not many written tests; life is the test.
Gentlemen’s Society is designed to mentor young men between the ages of 12-18 in order to educate them about life choices, self respect, and goals. Participants will attend weekly classes throughout the school year; outings after school will also be included in order to enhance the course message.
- GSIY (Give, Save, Invest, Yours) - Teaches strategies for avoiding debt, building wealth, and spending wisely.
- Health - Lessons in honoring your physical self and protecting your greatest asset.
- Geopolitical Instruction - A look inside politics and the election process, including volunteer work for elected officials or candidates.
- Dining Etiquette - Understanding the manners of any given dining situation (as well as an introduction to different cultures, menus, and dining experiences), so a young man may feel confident in any environment.
- Interviewing - The art of job hunting and finding gainful employment.
- Peer Pressure - Making wise decisions regardless of the environment, as well as choosing the right environment.
- Proper Hygiene - The importance of grooming and the impression your appearance can make on others.
- Self Control - Control your actions, control your destiny.
- True Gentleman - The final course for eligibility into Gentlemen's Society. It incorporates all previous concepts and places them in perspective.
- Speech and Communication - The use of proper language, in proper situations, and the consequences of improper language.
- Conflict Management - The avoidance of unnecessary conflict and managing necessary conflicts properly.
- Behavior Modification - Changing attitude to change behavior.
- Appreciation of the Arts - Understanding and valuing a wide range of experiences and cultures.
- Man of the House - The difference between being a man and being male.
- How to Treat a Lady - Respecting women and relationships.
- Entrepreneurship - Using individual gifts to gain financial freedom.
- Philanthropy - The importance and benefit of a giving spirit in life.
- Fatherhood - How to properly build a family, and how to take care of the one you have created.
- College Preparation - Realizing the dream of higher education.
- Educated Man - The importance of a high school education, building the right foundation, and following the rules.
- Dressing for the Occasion - Teaches young men the appropriate dress code for different situations.